Project and Document Libraries
Building Knowledge Archives
The fundamental goal of the document and project libraries is to allow permission-based data (any data) sharing over a secure network and publish this data to the public. Features include:
- Single/Multiple file upload. Metadata manager/Editor.
- Support for all popular data formats (image, video and text): ex .doc, .xls, .jpg, .psd, .kml, .shp, .wmv, .pdf, .netcdf
- Geo-located assets using lat/long coordinates or the map viewer.
- Create document libraries.
- Categorize by regions, users, location, keywords and more.
- Easily assign asserts to a project, wiki, document, map, shapefile.
- Share assets with colleagues, team members.
- Make assets public or keep private, or only share with your group.
Use the OpenNRM document uploader to build these libraries and archive your information.